Lavish Dash Gives Back
Charitable giving dates back to the beginning of time. Why should we think any less of it now? There will always be someone in need of help and love. It is our responsibility as humans to help wherever and however we can. One day the shoe could be on the other foot and you would want a hand up as well.
Lavish Dash is geared up to be much more than an awesome clothing brand. We want to give back to local communities, charities, and countries all around.
If each person does their part, far less disorder and homelessness would exist.
Here at Lavish Dash we have decided, for the lifetime of the company, 1% of every product sold will go toward a non-profit. These non-profits have been vetted by the Better Business Bureau and/or have been personal to the Lavish Dash family.
When you buy a shirt, necklace, or anything from Lavish Dash you can select from a list of non-profits where your percentage will help out.
Below you can find a current list of charities you are supporting:
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - the organization helps people from Seattle to South Africa; they also realize their resources alone are not enough, so they work to change public policies, attitudes, and behaviors to improve lives
- DonorsChoose.org - teachers all over the U.S. need help to bring their classroom dreams to life; this organization helps fund projects for much needed materials and experiences for students
- Door of Hope - this company is successful because of their main 6 core values: being christ-centered, compassionate, holistic, empowering, showing excellence, and remaining relational
- Focus on the Family - this organization helps to build marriages that go the distance, equip parents to raise great kids and put Jesus Christ at the center of homes worldwide
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - the mission here is to empower affiliates to create communities where all affected by mental illnesses find hope, help, and acceptance through support, education, and advocacy
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) - this organization focuses on areas where the largest number of animals suffer - laboratories, the food industry, clothing trade, and the entertainment industry; they work through public education, cruelty investigations, research, animal rescue, legislation, special events, celebrity involvement, and protest campaigns
- The Nature Conservancy - this organization believes the actions we take right now are important to protecting the natural world we rely on today; there is a strong need for the passion and energy of committed people and the world around
* The list of non-profits is subject to change without notice. This is dependent on their rating and how much we are able to raise for each. We want to make a big impact in the world.
Thank you for supporting awesome causes!!