OUR NAME -
- Lavish - YOU, luxury, full of greatness, highly favored
- Dash - the space between birth and death
Here we choose to live our best lives. And we would love if you would get on board. Day to day we are faced with negativity and heartbreak, from the news to our personal lives. Our hope is for the designs and products here to not only inspire and put a smile on your face, but also give those around you another reason to smile as well and start to question their own lives. Are you living a lavish dash in God's eye?
OUR PRODUCTS - Our merchandise is centered around positivity, love, compassion, and Christ. If either of those are in you, there is something here for you.
Most of the products here are designed in-house to give a personal touch to what we are offering and the also have focus and meaning. They are based on the forces which drive us to do life, they are driven by the dash of life, both big and small, and they stand for all great and positive missions.
THE BRANDS - The suppliers which we work with are held to the same standards that we set for ourselves. We are looking to reach as many people as possible, in every age group, with the word of God. You are never too young or too old to accept Christ into your life.
It is not about the building you visit on Sunday; the importance is in the light you walk in on a day to day basis, the life you live for the world to see, and the things you do when no one is watching.
FROM THE FOUNDER
Lavish Dash is a store created to spread love, passion, support, and blessings throughout humanity.
Of course we have to makes sales; however, we are not about just selling apparel and beautiful products. The story that goes with each product in a customer's eyes and what others get from them is of utmost importance. Also, having the opportunity to give back to our listed non-profits every month is an added bonus. I would like for each product here to serve a special purpose in your life. That purpose is to remind you:
- you are important and loved
- you are special in every way
- you deserve to take a break every now and then for yourself
- you should do work that makes you happy
- sometimes it is alright to put yourself first, just don't forget to be a blessing to someone else - others need love too
- you need the word of God, so take the time to understand it
Here are a few habits and/or ideas that might help someone better their days.
- Try to not complain about anything. In order to do this, one must learn to see and focus first on the positive in everything. Trust me it is easier said than done, but it is very possible. Give yourself time to build patience, but work on this one everyday.
- Put yourself on a schedule. Running life on a schedule could be a life saver.
- Try to get up early in the morning, no matter what. Believe it or not, you will find more gets accomplished and you have more energy.
- Eat what fuels your soul before eating what fuels your body. Putting God first will start your day off right. This goes perfect with getting up a little earlier before anyone else can stir things up.
- Make a to-do list for the week rather than the day. This will help release some of the stress you put on yourself. No one is promised tomorrow, but if it comes you need to be prepared.
- Learn to say NO. Quite often we might feel compelled to always be available; however, it is humanly impossible to truly do this. There is nothing wrong with saying no. If something does not fit into your schedule or goes beyond what you are comfortable with, do not entertain it for a moment.
- Do not think you are stuck or alone. Remember, we are all human, no matter status, bank account, cars, houses, etc.
- You can have whatever you are willing to work for and there are plenty of willing people ready to help you achieve your goals.
- We all become overwhelmed at times and loose sight of what is important. God gave people the smarts to become doctors, find a good one and get some things off of your chest if need be.
- Do all loving things with faith.
- Remember we all have a dash and at some point there will be a date after the dash. Live your days with no regrets and mostly smiles as much as possible, others are watching.
Do not take life for granted. Realize the importance of your energy and the effect it has on those around you. Those you come in contact with draw upon you for the positive vibes and the love they feel. This is true even when you don't realize it.
Stand up and be the best you that you can be. It will take time and it might take some help, but start today living your Lavish Dash!
NEXT STEP - Take a look around, grab your favorite before it's gone, leave a review, and please tag us in a picture with our products on Instagram at #LavishDashSelfie.
Before you go, be sure to review our list of charities. Donations are being made monthly because of beautiful people like you. Thank you so much!
We will have reached success
when there is a smile on everyone's
face for one reason or another.
KEEP GIVING BACK!